Arcus builds innovative Cloud based products that help people doing the most important jobs to do them better.
Jobs that keep our streets clean, our children safe and our communities thriving.
How is the public sector adapting to today’s challenges?
From national to local government, the public sector plays a crucial role in keeping the country running, from collecting taxes to running our schools and universities. In recent years, falling revenues and political and economic uncertainty have placed huge demands on the sector, and this is likely to continue.
Although challenging, such monumental change can disrupt in a positive way, leading to innovation and transformation - we’re already seeing this happen in parts of the public sector, such as leading councils including Aylesbury Vale District Council.
The public sector now has to think what was previously, the unthinkable. Faced with these great challenges, local authorities are responding by exploring different ways of operating, developing new commercial opportunities as well as completely rethinking how services are delivered.
Where we're going
At Arcus we do not stand still. We are a young company with energy, drive and ambition. We understand the pressures that the public sector face.
We’ve got the expertise, skills and creative talent to continue to meet new challenges, always maximising the latest technology to its fullest level.
Meet the team
We've also been busy winning awards...
How can Arcus help?
We know that the public sector is special. And we’re special too.
At Arcus we want to make a difference. We want to enable the public sector to use Cloud-computing in the most innovative and cost effective way, to continue to deliver and improve their vital services.
- Local authority client-bases grows
- 5.5% of the market
- Arcus invests 30% of turnover into Research & Development
- Win Peterborough Global AWS Award
- Becomes the first AWS partner in Europe to achieve Public Sector Competency
- Achieves ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Win first central government contracts with Department for Communities, Local (DCLG) Government and Ministry of Justice
- Turnover reaches £4.2m
- Arcus is awarded SOCITM supplier of the year
- Nick Howes, fourth director joins to establish a Sales and Marketing team.
- Aylesbury and Tandridge local authorites join as clients
- Office moves to Future Business Centre.
- ISO 27001 accreditation is awarded
- G-Cloud launches
- Arcus is awarded a place on the framework
- Revenue grows by 400%
- Buckinghamshire contract is won ,worth £2m
- Arcus becomes first UK AWS government partner
- First developers and analyst employed
- Peter Dewsbury, third director joins
- First successful AWS deployment into the public sector in the UK.
- Arcus starts / first Sale!