Arcus is a fast growing and successful GovTech company. We are dynamic and forward thinking, with great ambition. At Arcus, you will have the chance to share your knowledge and make your presence felt. With our people at the core of everything we do, we don’t want people to ‘fit in’, diversity and difference are essential to creativity. We want people to thrive in our open and collaborative environment and be an integral part of our close knit team.
So, if you are looking for something more than ‘just a job’, you are in the right place. We have big company benefits, including Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Pension, as well as Volunteering Days, Health & Wellbeing benefits and even our company Punt available for team members to book.
If this all appeals and you have the ambition to match ours, then read on!
The Job Role
This role is to provide 1st line support to customers using our products, as well as ensuring timely resolution of requests in line with a published Service Level Agreement (SLA). You will aim to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction upon receipt of incidents & raised tickets. You will become an integral member of the Service Desk team keeping the Customer Service Manager updated on escalation of incidents where necessary and promote the Service Desk to provide customers with a one-stop service support solution.
Is this you?
We are looking for a talented, team-oriented individual who wants to make a difference. We place great emphasis on enthusiasm and motivation and the willingness to accept early responsibility. Delivering exceptional service with a smile and adding “sparkle” to all steps of the ticket resolution process.
- Skilled in delivering exceptional customer service.
- An effective communicator; verbal, written and telephone
- Ability to work to own initiative in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to think critically, problem solve and use own judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to working in a team setting
- Capable of applying the correct methods and tools in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information.
● Previous Service Desk experience with an understanding of help desk requirements
● Understanding of the ITIL Incident Management Process
● An Interest in and understanding of Cloud Technologies