Cloud computing from Arcus gives the Public Sector many benefits, including a platform to run all your services from.
WE ARE EXPERTS AT SUPPORTING CLIENTS IN THEIR INITIATIVES TO “GO CLOUD” OR “GO DIGITAL” AND TRANSFORM HOW THEY DELIVER SERVICES.
We apply a comprehensive, proven and cost effective methodology for developing strategy, designing architecture and implementing technology. Though the key principles are compelling and straightforward to explain, achieving a technically sound and sustainable platform for cloud/ digital service delivery requires careful and skillful planning and execution.
A cloud based Digital Service Platform can improve service and enable advanced analytics across business and delivery units by integrating and managing information from Council systems, provider systems, and other external sources. By automating and de-skilling services it reduces cost for the Council.
Reduced IT costs
The cost of managing and maintaining IT and Line-of Business applications and services is increasing. Cloud reduces the use of expensive systems and apps which saves running and operating costs:
- The cost of system upgrades, new hardware and software can be included in your contract
- Cloud platforms use open standard APIs; no need to pay for expensive connectors and interfaces
- Platform licenses can be scaled up or down depending on requirements
- No need to be locked into a contract
- Improve use of in-house resources
- Energy consumption costs may be reduced
- Fewer time delays
The Arcus cloud saves money through efficient processes as well as delivering modern, streamlined, cloud based systems all service departments can benefit from including child care, building control, planning, waste and education.
All Government organisations know the importance of data and keeping it safe. Cloud offers an easier path to business continuity planning. Whether a natural disaster, power outage or other failure occurs, having your data stored in a the cloud ensures it is secure, backed up and protected. The ability to access data quickly allows a faster route to ‘business as usual’, minimising downtime and loss of productivity.
The Arcus cloud offers benefits such as:
- Easy mobile working no matter where you are (home and site)
- Cloud designed services (apps) that permit flexible, faster changes
- Scalable solutions
- Less storage requirements
- No need for bulky on-premise hardware
- Utility Pricing model