Arcus global limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The company is committed to:
- Continuously improving our environmental management system, preventing pollution, reducing carbon emissions and protecting the environment
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Minimising toxic emission through the selection and use of our fleet along with the source of our power requirement
- Actively promoting reuse and recycling, both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers
- Sourcing and promoting a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Complying with environmental legislation and all other requirements that relate to our environmental management system
- Setting and reviewing our environmental objectives and targets
This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Arcus Global Ltd and is available to members of the public upon demand.
This policy is reviewed at appropriate intervals (at least annually) to ensure that it remains current and appropriate.